It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
WHY OUR PUB IS GREAT
You can be sure of a warm welcome and friendly service from the team at the Whitehall Hotel. If you want to enjoy a couple of drinks with friends or simply savour a pint while you read the paper, we look forward to welcoming you.
Fancy a cold draught lager, a bottled craft beer, or spirit with a tasty mixer, we’ve got it. In fact, this is really our sweet spot, so if you need a recommendation on something to quench your thirst, let our helpful team know.
Feeling hungry? We do generous portions of delicious food for all tastes. There’s enough on our menu to keep you and your family coming back every day for weeks, from sizzling steaks to tasty pies. You should also check our specials board which always has some great daily offers.
We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly pub soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.